When was Narwhal Clothing Company founded?
- We were founded on the 28th of March in 2012 and after four years of careful curation, creation, and cultivation, our online presence was launched on the same day in 2016.
How should I properly care for my shirts?
- We recommend always turning your shirts inside-out before washing, to protect and preserve the screen print. For the first few washes, it is best to then wash all shirts individually in cold water with a mild detergent and air dry. After that, feel free to wash your shirts in cold water with like colors and dry on low heat setting.
What is your US Return Policy?
- You can return any item for a full refund, within 30 days of your delivery date.
- If you are returning your order for refund, you will be responsible for any shipping charges and we ask that you please be sure to get a tracking number when you ship back to us.
- Please note that all goods will be inspected upon return. All items must be unwashed and unworn.
- Exchanges can only be made for items of equal or lesser value. Unfortunately, original shipping charges are not refundable.
- Additionally, clearance and sale items are final sale and will not be refunded.
How long will it take for my Exchange / Return Shipment to be processed?
- Please allow for 2 weeks from the time your Return / Exchange is delivered to us for it to be fully processed.
- We will email you once the item is received and will send an updated tracking number or a confirmation of your refund.
What should I do if I received the wrong item?
- If you received the incorrect item please email us at customercare@narwhalclothingcompany and we will provide you with a pre-paid shipping label. Once we receive the return, we will send you the correct item as soon as possible.
Will I be notified when my order is shipped and will I receive a tracking number?
- Yes. You will be sent a confirmation email informing you that we have received your order, and once the order is fulfilled you will receive a tracking number via the email you have provided to us.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We currently accept PayPal and all major credit/debit cards. You do not need a PayPal account to make a purchase.
Will my card be charged when I order?
- Yes. All customers are charged at the time of purchase as this is how our online platform functions.
For all other questions, comments, or concerns feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org